Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 card season is upon us!


Well, my 2012 card season is underway.

I forgot to get the mail before leaving for my family new years' party. I haven't made too many trades lately so I wasn't really expecting much. I completely forgot I was expecting this one in the mail.

I opened the letter when I got back home after midnight. So congratulations, Mr. Renteria, you're my first new card of 2012!

I've already got the "new card season" feeling going. After all, we're only a month away from the release of 2012 Topps!

Few things in the card season beat walking into Target, Wal-Mart, your local card store, or wherever, and seeing the first cards of the new year on the shelves. I can't describe the feeling. The fact that 2012 Topps is looking like a very nice set is just adding to my excitement.

Hopefully January goes by fast!

No comments: