Saturday, February 18, 2012

Guess who has a birthday tomorrow?

I'll give you three guesses...


(I might be the only teenager in the world who knows who the Marx Brothers are.)

Give up?

Well, this guy, for one.




Miguel Batista turns 41 tomorrow.

I hope he can stick around for at least one more year. He's a good guy from what I've heard.

Oh yeah, and me. Today is my final day as a teenager, as I'll be turning 20 tomorrow. (I still can't believe it.)

It was a good run.

Who knows what will happen to my collection during my twenties? Only time will tell.

Anyways, I'll try to get a post up tomorrow night to show off the "spoils". 

My twenties should be...interesting.

5 comments:

Robert said...

Happy Birthday to you Nick...

I remember 20....barely

The Lost Collector said...

Happy Birthday!

William Regenthal said...

Happy Birthday buddy. I hope it is a good one! I'll have to put you together a little birthday package :).

night owl said...

Happy birthday, officially now at 12:03 a.m.

I quit collecting twice in my 20s, so watch out. It could be rocky collecting-wise.

'30-Year Old Cardboard said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!

Can't wait to see the loot...