Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Ten years, Part 2


I'm very happy to report that we gave away a whole lot of cards last week in celebration of this blog's tenth(!) anniversary (and there's still a few left for the taking!).

As I mentioned in the last post, I'm planning on making this an ongoing thing for the near future, in honor of all the great cards/posts/support I've received from all of you over the years. I can't promise it'll be weekly, but I'm at least shooting for semi-weekly giveaways here.

One thing I forgot to mention last week, however, is that I'm asking anyone who claimed/claims cards in this and/or last week's giveaway to please email their mailing address to me at nickpecucci AT gmail DOT com. Even after ten years, I'm still awful at maintaining record of people's addresses, and I figure it's time I started a separate email folder for that.

Anywho, I've got a bunch more cards up for grabs this week (including the above Brett manu patch-coin-relic-thingy if anyone wants it!) - once again, it's first come, first serve, and claim as many as your conscience allows!



Page 1


(Note: '62 Skowron has a big glob of paper stuck to the back.)

(Entire page has been claimed!)



Page 2


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9)



Page 3


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 4


(Note: '64 Chance also has a big glob of paper on the back.)

(Claimed: #s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 5


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 6


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 7


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 8


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)



Page 9


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9)



Page 10


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9)

Claim away, my friends!

27 comments:

Nachos Grande said...

Page 1, #6 (Lewis)
Page 5, #7 (Guerrero) and #9 (Ryan)
Page 6, #1 (Sabo)

Thanks again for round #2!

Mike said...

If it is possible to claim the following cards in addition to those from last week, that would be awesome. I will send out an email with my mailing address in a few minutes. Thanks again so much for the generosity:

- Page 1, #9 (J.Abbott)
- Page 4, #8 (H.McRae)
- Page 7, #6 (Z.Greinke)
- Page 8, #5 (T.Lincecum)

buckstorecards said...

Some more goodies that can be added when you return fire -
Page 4-6, Carter
Page 6-2, Puhl
Page 9-1, Pedro

Bo said...

Can I claim 3-4 Alley, 6-8 Moryn, 8-1 Wilson and 10-5 Guidry? Thanks!

Mike said...

Man,that Jim Roland may be the happiest baseball card ever!

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

i'll snag the Mays on page 5 card 2

Elliptical Man said...

Page 5, number 5 please.

gcrl said...

1-5 Clemente and 2-1 snider this time around. Thanks!

Jordan said...

Page 2 #2- Catfish
Page 3 #3- Oliva
Page 6 #4- Perez
Page 6 #7- Colon
Page 6 #9- Cole

Thanks again, and i will get you my mailing address shortly.

Crocodile said...

I'll take the Brett at the top and
Page 3, 8 (Jimmy Dean Yaz)
Page 4, 4 (Dean Chance)
Page 10, 3 (Puckett)

Thanks!

Chris said...

Ok I'll double-dip. Please add 4/2 Lezcano, 8/4 Iwakuma, and 9/8 Jered Weaver to my stack. email coming. Thanks!

GTT said...

I'd like:

1.1 Skowron
1.3 Sombrero Bip
4.9 Big Unit
5.5 78 T McCovey (need for my dad's partial set)
6.6 Hamelin milb
9.9 Ichiro
10.2 Old Fashioned Brown
10.9 Deivi of the high ERA

Thanks! Email coming.

Jeff S said...

Can I nab:

2-5 - Rickey Henderson
3-1 - Satchel Paige
3-2 - Josh Gibson
8-6 - George Springer


Happy Anniversary Nick.

Laurens said...

Can I get 2-6 and 10-8 - thank you.

Brett Alan said...

Page 2, card 8 (Ferrell)
Page 7, card 2 (Wright)
Page 10, card 7 (Yaz checklist)

Apologies if someone beat me to one of these and I missed it. Email coming shortly. Thanks!

night owl said...

Let's see what's left here:

Page 7/#7 (Pujols In Action)
Page 9/#4 (Davenport)

That's it!

Jeff B - Wax Pack Wonders said...

Trying to show some restraint! Some great cards:

Page 3: 9 (Tiant)
Page 4: 5 (Rose)
Page 4: 7 (Oliver)
Page 9: 2 (Montanez)

Thanks again!

Dan said...

Page 1-7 (daulton)
Page 2-4 (revere)

Thank you!

OhioTim said...

Thank you again. I am interested in thecfollowing cards please:

Page 2 card 3 Maddux
Page 5 card 4 Ripken
Page 5 card 6 Bench
Page 7 card 1 DiMaggio
Page 8 card 7 Jackson
Page 9 card 5 Gehrig

The Turrdog said...

I'll be sending an email.

Page 9 card 7 Strasburg

Thanks so much!

Gerald Thompson said...

Thanks again for doing this Nick! If they're still left I'd like to claim:

Pg. 1 #8
Pg. 5 #6, #8
Pg. 7 #8
Pg. 8 #2, #8

The Shlabotnik Report said...

Once again I fall victim to "Ya snooze ya lose". Thank you for doing this, however, it's a generous act even if I don't benefit this time (or the last time)

Jafronius said...

If possible, I could claim the following:

1 - 2
2 - 9
3 - 6
5 - 1
6 - 5
9 - 4
10 - 1

I'll send an email this weekend. Thanks!

Adam Kaningher said...

I'll finish off page 1 and take #4 Carlson.

DaddyMike said...

Page 3-7 ruth
Page7-5 murray
Page 8-3 baseball wit card
Page 9-3 ryan howard

Thanks;Mike

sandyrusty said...

In these, I would take:
2-7
3-5
5-3
8-9
9-6

DaddyMike said...

10-6 bo jackson