Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Ten years, The Fourth


I have a rare weekend off in a couple weeks, and I was planning on spending one of those days at a local card show.

I haven't been to a card-related event (shows, LCS, flea markets, etc.) since the summer so I'm obviously chomping at the bit. But with everything going on, my conscience won out over my emotions and I've decided to cancel those plans. Just don't think being in a poorly-ventilated room with hundreds of people who may or not be masked is the best decision right now. Fingers crossed things get better soon, and fingers crossed I can get another weekend off at some point. Plus, It's not like I don't still have hundreds of cards waiting to be filed away, because I do.

And if nothing else, I hope these Ten Year giveaways will give y'all some extra cards to put away, because along with the encased Angel Berroa jersey/auto above (if anyone wants it), here's another batch of pages for your picking pleasure!



Page 1


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 2


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9)



Page 3


(Entire page has been claimed!)



Page 4


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8)



Page 5


(Claimed: #s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 6


(Claimed: #s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 7


(Entire page has been claimed!)



Page 8


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9)



Page 9


(Entire page has been claimed!)



Page 10


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

You know what to do!

25 comments:

buckstorecards said...

I feel like I'm picking my own return package.

Page 1 - #6 - Delino
Page 3 - #2 - Ballpark Fun
Page 7 - #6 - Breeden

Laurens said...

5-6 and 6-9 if possible.

Thanks

Bo said...

Hi
Can I claim
3-3 - Miller
3-4 - Dominguez
5-2 - Moharter
7-3 - Winfield
7-6 - Breeden
7-9 - Downing
9-1 - Judge
Thank you!
(I've built a pretty decent stack of cards for you btw)

Mike said...

Once again, thank you greatly for your generosity, Nick. I'd be interested in claiming the following cards, if possible:
- Page 1, #3 - T.Herr
- Page 6, #2 - S.Paige
- Page 9, #2 - J.Kruk
- Page 9, #9 - J.Abbott
- Page 10, #4 - M.MiƱoso

gcrl said...

Hope you make it to a show

I’ll clams 6-7 and 6-8

Thanks!

The Turrdog said...

Thank you again!

page 3 - 5 Evers
page 7 - 7 Ichiro
page 7 - 9 Downing

The Diamond King said...

Thanks again, this is awesome! Can I get

4-3 Chirinos
4-4 Cole
6-9 Japans Finest
8-9 Kirilloff
10-9 Jackson

GTT said...

Sadly, most of my favorites are already picked, but that's okay. I'd love the following:

1.2 73 T Murcer (my Dad's favorite player when a kid)
2.5 milb Bobby Abreu
3.3 Coca Cola Rick Miller
3.7 Joba
6.3 Eric Rasmussen
9.5 Bill Pecota
10.6 Mariano!!

Thanks, especially for the Mariano. I haven't gotten a new card of him for almost a year, I think.

bbcardz said...

Really appreciate your generosity. I'd like these if they're still available, please:

3-1 Lee
4-1 Lindor
4-5 Mays
4-8 Gimenez
8-1 Reggie
10-2 Garv
10-7 Span

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

If they're still available
1-8,
5-9
6-6
7-4, 8

night owl said...

I can tell by the numbers that were picked that Bo has been here.

Also, you really have to stop posting these things when I'm at dinner.

I'll take that Bobby Bonds on page 9.

Mike said...

No one's taking ol' Rusty!?

Brett Alan said...

I would enjoy:

Page 2, card 1 (McMillan) that set is, well, not too eye-pleasing, but I'll always be happy to get a 60s Met!
Page 4, card 2 (McCovey)
Page 5, card 4 (Darvish mini)
Page 8, card 4 (Dice-K)

Jordan said...

Page 1 #7,9
Page 7, #1

Chris said...

Very generous of you to offer up another round of goodies. I would have gone for that hatless Al Worthington but I finally found a '68 Topps Al in nice shape so I'm all set.

RJ Sahl said...

Thank you Nick! I would like the following if they are still available.
pg.1-5
pg.2-4
pg.3-8
pg.5-3,5
pg.8-3,5
pg.10-5
I would also take the encased Angel Berroa jersey/auto.
I sent you my address as part of your third round.
Thanks from frozen Minnesota! Randy

Elliptical Man said...

Hey.

2 - 3, 6
7 - 5
8 - 7
9 - 7

Thanks.

Matt said...

Thanks for all these freebies! I'll claim:

Page 3, #9
Page 4, #7
Page 5, #7
Page 8, #2 and #6
Page 10, #8

Happy Anniversary!

Jeff B - Wax Pack Wonders said...

Hey Nick,
If I'm not mistaken, these are still available, so I'll take them:
Page 2: 2 (Reuschel)
Page 9: 4 (Maris)

Again, thank you!

OhioTim said...

Thank you again for this giveaway. I am interested in the following cards:

Page 1 card 7 Bench
Page 2 card 4 Pujols
Page 5 card 7 Mays
Page 8 card 2 Rose
Page 8 card 7 Henderson

Jafronius said...

Hey, if these are still available, I could give them a good home:

1 - 1
2 - 8
3 - 6
5 - 8
6 - 4, 5
7 - 2
9 - 6, 8

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Salgado said...

I'll claim 2-9. Thanks!

Gerald Thompson said...

I'll claim that Jack Morris on the last page! Thanks!

sandyrusty said...

4 cards in thisone if available:
1-4
2-7
6-1
10-3

Thanks for doing this. Let me know if Canadians are allowed. If not, still very generous of you doing this with some very nice cards made available. And yes, I miss the card shows and LCS with 10 cent - $1 boxes. So many great finds in those that other collectors pass up as they look for those higher priced cards.

DaddyMike said...

Alec bohm 4-9