Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Ten years, The Ninth


In what's been somewhat of a continuing theme here lately, we got hit with a huge snowstorm last night.

Thankfully, I'm off work the next couple days and have no reason to leave the house. It's funny - I have many fond memories of being trapped at home on snow days as a kid/teenager, sorting my baseball cards and just generally spending time with my collection. Now when we get a huge storm I think of all the laundry and other adult things I should probably be doing. (But I still plan on spending at least a little quality time with my cards tonight.)

And hey, my snow day is your snow day as well, as I've got another batch of celebratory cards to give away tonight - wintry Ohtani above included!



Page 1


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9)



Page 2


(Claimed: #s 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 3


(Entire page has been claimed!)



Page 4


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 5


(Claimed: #s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 6


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 7


(Claimed: #s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)



Page 8


(Entire page has been claimed!)



Page 9


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9)



Page 10


(Claimed: #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9)

Take it away!

27 comments:

Chris said...

I also feel like snow is more of a chore as an adult. Wish we could enjoy it like when we were kids.

Please add these to my meager stack:

2/4 Hammonds
5/9 Carty
6/8 Bogearts
7/7 Mattingly
9/3 Grimm

Tyvm!

Laurens said...

8-7, 8-8, 8-9 if available

Thanks!

The Diamond King said...

Always appreciated, how about
pg 2 - 1 Gooden
pg 3 - 4 Ortiz
pg 4 - 8 Carew
pg 10 - 3 Boggs

buckstorecards said...

Page 1 - #5 - OPC Uribe
PAge 3 - #6 - Devon White
Page 7 - #5 - Jorgensen
Page 8 - #3 - Dawson

Please and Thank You!

Jon said...

Pg. 1 -- Fernando
Pg. 3 -- Bo
Pg. 5 -- Rollie

Thank you!

The Turrdog said...

9-7 Eck
9-9 Arozarena
9-4 Judge


Thanks so much!

The Turrdog said...

That's 10-4 Judge! Sorry!

Bo said...

Can I claim

1-2 Bray
9-2 Sanchez
10-1 LeMahieu


Thanks!

Tony Hudnell said...

More cards! Thanks!

Would love:

1, 6
2, 9
5, 3
6, 6
7, 8

if not already taken.

Tony Hudnell

GTT said...

I really wanted that Judge...

2.7 Ozzie
4.4 Tartabull
4.9 Leon Durham
5.7 Rod Beck
7.2 Coke Staub

Elliptical Man said...

Well, good luck with the snow. We don't have that problem here, so I can't give you advice.

Box Topper
Page 4 - 5
Page 6 - 1

Please.

GTT said...

Forgot to say thanks -thanks!

night owl said...

Somehow Bo didn't take all my picks!

1-1: Fisk
2-8: Boggs
4-1: LaRussa
5-5: Score
6-3: Ashburn
6-5: Mazeroski
9-9: Eckersley

Thanks and you have a lot of cards!

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

3- 2, 9
5- 7
6- 2

Thanks

Mike said...

Thanks as always for the generosity, Nick. If it is possible to claim the following cards, I'd greatly appreciate it.

7:6 - J.Olerud
7:9 - B.Feller
10:9 - H.Nomo

Trevor P said...

2.6 Banks
8.5 Terry
9.3 Grimm

Thanks again, Nick.

DaddyMike said...

Hi Nick
Wintry Ohtani
3-3 garagiola
3-5 viola
9-5 vlad sr

Thanks again. Watch the ice!

Adam Kaningher said...

Page 5 #6 Ripken
Page 9 #1 Arenado
Page 9 #4 Sosa

Thanks and stay warm!

OhioTim said...

Thanks again for thw giveaway and genorsity. It is much appreciated by this collector. I am interested in the following cards:

Page 3 card 8 Lindor
Page 5 card 4 Lajoie
Page 6 card 7 Guerrero
Page 7 card 4 Piazza

Brett Alan said...

Too much work today, but still a few left I'd like to claim.

Page 3, card 1 (Delgado)
Page 4, card 2 (Yaz checklist)
Page 8, card 4 (Betts)

Thanks yet again!

gcrl said...

7-3
8-2
10-7

Thanks nick!

Gerald Thompson said...

I'll claim the Mahomes on Pg 3 #7, thanks Nick!

Matt said...

Ah man, some real good Red Sox I missed out on this time! Oh well, I'll claim:

Page 1, #7 (Voss)
Page 2, #1 (Casanova)
Page 4, #6 (Acuna), #7 (Rodgers)
Page 8, #6 (Rhoden)
Page 10, #5 (Foxx), #8 (Conception)

Thanks as always!

Jeff B - Wax Pack Wonders said...

I'm so tired of snow.

I'll take 7:3 Kiriloff. Thanks!

RJ Sahl said...

Snow and cold! 25 below 0 this morning.

I would like if they are available.
pg.1-9
pg.2-5
pg.10-2
Thanks Nick! Randy

Fuji said...

Snow days sound awesome! I wish we had them in my neck of the woods. Stay warm!

Jafronius said...

Hey Nick, if they're still available, I could claim them:

Page 5 - 8
Page 6 - 9
Page 8 - 1
Page 9 - 6

Thanks again!