Friday, September 7, 2012

We have a winner!

It's time to announce the results of my recent contest.

I meant to have this up last night, but I got tied up doing a few things. My apologies on that front.

To determine a winner for the contest, I put all the entrants' names into a list randomizer and had it randomize the names nine times, an homage to Ferris Bueller's Day Off, also known as one of the greatest movies ever made.

Here's the results of the first eight randomizations.












And the winner of my "100 Followers Contest" is...




Arpsmith, Giants collector, frequent trade partner of mine, and author of the fantastic blog "ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession".

When I first started writing for this blog, I figured I'd be lucky to get five followers. To have 100 at this point is pretty much beyond comprehension for me.

A big thanks to all who entered and those who helped me get to the 100 follower mark.

You guys are the reason blogging has become such a great part of my life.

1 comment:

arpsmith said...

Woo Hoo!!! I am very excited. Will be announcing the winner of my contest later this weekend.