Monday, January 2, 2012

Team collectors? Player collectors? American Pie traders? Anyone up for some trades?

Just thought I'd make a quick post to see if anyone's interested in drumming up some trades. I'm slowly getting into my annual post-holiday trading mood.

I've got a big box full of base cards from 1998 to the present for player or team collectors. The complete year-by-year lists of what I've got can be found here. If you're interested in any specific player or team, just let me know and I'll take a look. I've also got a bunch of other inserts for trade listed here.

Also, I've got a blaster-full of 2011 Topps American Pie base cards available if anyone's planning on doing the set. I still need a bunch of the foil parallels and various inserts from the set if anyone's got any available.

Thanks!

No comments: